Que grande Frouxo!
16 Horas para tomar uma decisão? É pior que o Sócras!!!
"Segurança Nacional? Ai, Meeelher, QUE MAÇÇAAAADA!"
Obama took SIXTEEN HOURS to make up his mind about Bin Laden missionBy Daily Mail Reporter
- President 'slept on it' as tense military chiefs awaited decision
- Action started the next morning when Obama declared 'it's a go'
- Mission delayed by one day after heavy cloud cover on Saturday night
- Navy seals dodged Pakistani security to reach Bin Laden's lair
- Outpouring of emotion on streets down to 'the same sense of unity that prevailed on 9/11' Obama told members of CongressBarack Obama kept military commanders hanging by declaring he would 'sleep on it' before taking 16 hours to give the go-ahead to raid Bin Laden's compound.Hit squads of specialist Navy Seals - who were not even told who they were preparing to capture - had practised the mission at two reconstructions of the terror chiefs sprawling compound.The mission looked set to be given the all clear last Thursday when analysts confirmed beyond doubt that Bin Laden was in busy town of Abbottabad in northern Pakistan.